Thursday, June 07, 2012

New Post Mistress

Macy here!  My mom is in a dither right now.  I'm not sure what a dither is but that's what she says anyway.  I hear all that the humans are talking about and understand most of it.  The stuff that has been going on lately I haven't liked very much--something about them thinking my dad had a heart problem but finding out it was mostly okay after we all (yes, even Max and me) went a little bananas. 
 
We furzies are not completely out of it you know!  We feel and hear and sometimes even sense in advance when something is wrong.  This time I knew that daddy was feeling a little off his kibble, but it took them some time to catch my signals.  Now everything is fixed and the humans are licking their wounds and trying to relax.
 
Mom has been knitting on a lot of things.  I've seen that white sweater around for-e-v-e-r, and there are some green socks and a gold shawl.  She hits at all of them and then stops to hug and kiss all of us--even dad.  I guess that helps humans feel better.  Max and I would rather rub noses and call it a day.

The worst part of all this is that Max and I have been left alone a lot lately.  They go to doctors and go to tests and leave us to house sit.  At least we don't get put in crates anymore but Max still seems to like his to sleep in.  "To each his own" said the old dog as she kissed a cat.

Anyway, I'm keeping up with things but it is getting harder every day. I'm going to need mom to get her act together pretty quick!!  You can see that Max isn't a whole lot of help to me.
 
I guess that's it except to say what mom usually says and it's true for fur-people as well...
Life is good!

5 comments:

kathy b said...

ugh oh...I must start some prayers for your hubby.....what happened??? Email me..
You poor thing.....Im so sorry for the distress !

kathy b said...

ugh oh...I must start some prayers for your hubby.....what happened??? Email me..
You poor thing.....Im so sorry for the distress !

love the doggy perspective post
they do GET it earlier than we do sometimes

SissySees said...

Love, hugs, prayers... and treats for you, Macy. I'm positive your humans will be back with the program very soon!

Nancy said...

Macy, it sounds like your Mom and Dad need extra love and kisses right now. Do all you can to keep the house neat and clean, okay.

kathy b said...

WEll the OTHER Catherine, with a C won my contest. but guess what she lives in Ireland.
and guess what isn't in Ireland.
Dairy queen that's what. It
s headed your way Katherine with a K, the DQ gift card. You are a winner winner too !