Saturday, November 26, 2005

The Bird Is Dead


Yes, the turkey is well and truly done--stick-a-fork-in-it done. Also its bones chewed on a bit! We had a marvelous dinner (it's always better when you don't have to cook it). DS did an outstanding job of cooking as usual, and topped it off by having an elegant "sit-down" for all eleven of us--a real accomplishment! Now, as I write I am reminded that I STILL have not had the nap required by all turkey eaters. Yawn....

If you are wondering about the picture above, it is Tah-Dah! the size #0, #1, and #2 Comfort Zone double pointed needles. This is what they look like without the color added, and I just got my hands on them yesterday for testing. I have been promised some of these little babies with color on Monday. I will be adding them to the Knitting-On-The-Go website tomorrow, along with the size #7, #8, #9, #10, and #10 1/2, also new to the CZ line-up. In all my years of knitting I have not been as happy with knitting needles as I am with the Comfort Zone needles. They have kept my hands from cramping during hours of knitting, and the residual hand aches and pains, that once were a constant annoyance, are gone! Don't know what I would do without them--especially since I am addicted to sock knitting. If you are interested in adding to your dpn collection, or just trying the best of the best in double pointed needles, you can reply here, email me at knittykat@sbcglobal.net, or go the the website link on the left to order. I am told that Comfort Zone Circulars are next!

No comments: