Thursday, November 03, 2005

Snow In Texas

Click on the pic to enlarge it and you will see the sparkles. It looks like freshly fallen snow, glistening in the sunlight. I love this yarn so much I went back for three more skeins this morning. Don't know what I'll do with them, but when I think of it they are in the old stash-a-roo. I'm once again knitting the Super Sock, because they keep my feet warm, and because I never seem to get tired of knitting them. I'm also turning the heel of the second Pansy. I have some Opal Zebra calling out to me from the knitting room. The yarn is talking to me again--"come and knit me!!" Help!
Speaking of the stash calling out to me, only one more day to this work week, and I get to play in the knitting room all weekend. There are no plans, except to play among the yarn balls, and finish another bag. I'm making progress on DD's scarf, and DS's socks too. Knitting's great--life is good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.