Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Getting It Done










Yes, I do knit two different pairs of socks at a time--just not on the same needles. I've tried the two circs, and don't even get me started on Magic Loop! I am so ...u-m-m-m- crazy that I knit two different socks on two different sets of dpns. I get bored easily, just doing round after round. So, even if there is a pattern I often just have to look at another color for a while, and switch socks, sometimes a couple times during a knitting session. Then, when I get really tired of going 'round and 'round, I head to the knitting machine for a real diversion. Hense, the bag (yet another). I am so happy with these bags, which are Wool of the Andes from KnitPicks done on the Bond USM and felted. I can't seem to stop knitting them, so everyone I know will have one before long.

The socks are one Sock Gardens Pansy colorway, and one WoolEase fushia. I love them both and can't wait to finish. These are for me, and since it is cooling here in Texas (although they say it will be back up to 80 next week) I wore my blue Super Socks yesterday and my feet were toasty all day. Get my feet warm and I'm a happy camper! That's my knitting report for the day. What's happening in your neck of the woods?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.