Monday, October 31, 2005

I Am What I Am

"You are Merino Wool.You are very easygoing and sweet. People like to keep you close because you are so softhearted. You love to be comfortable and warm from your head to your toes."

Have you ever answered the questions on one of those quizzilla thingys? I took a test to see what kind of wool I am, and I knew I was merino wool before I took the quiz. Sure enough, it said I am just that--but the reasons it gave were really off...easygoing and sweet? Anybody who knows me will tell you that ain't so! And yes, people like to keep me close, not because I am calm and gentle, but so they know what I'm up to. The only thing it got right was that I love to be warm! Today we are having a typical Texas Halloween--chilly rain and dropping temperatures. I would love to curl up with an afghan and a good book tonight, but all the little munchkins will be ringing the doorbell. DH and I take turns handing out candy, while the other controls Macy, who loves all kiddos no matter how they are dressed. Her scared--no siree!


OTN: One Pansy sock is down to the toe, and the other has been cast on. A new bag has been started and the Harry Potter scarf is started. Christmas is moving right along.

No comments: