Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Love This Sock

I really do love this sock. It is the pattern from DIY's Knitty Gritty program on sock knitting. I used Lion Brand WoolEase in Marine blue and cast on 40 stitches. Knit a 3 x 2 ribbing for 2 and a half inches, and start the heel flap. It took me around three hours to knit this sock--so easy and so fast. I could do a bunch of these for stocking stuffers. Like I need something else to knit for Christmas, but I could do it. I'm going to knit the second one tonight and cast on for the second American flag sock.

I also started blue and hot pink bag--boy am I stuck in a rut. Bags and socks, bags and socks. I did get a new sweater pattern from Patternworks in the mail yesterday. I'm looking forward to knitting its fitted raglan yummyness ASAP.

So, is there anything else going on in my life other than knitting? Well there's hubby, grandchildren, family, friends, work, and more knitting, and more knitting, and more knitting. Yes, I'm stuck in a rut, and I like that way.