Tuesday, September 20, 2005

More Knitting Thoughts

I think about knitting a lot. I wake up thinking about patterns, yarn, needles and such. I go to bed thinking about things I saw at the LYS. I do accounting and word processing, all the while thinking about that great yarn I just bought, or the pattern that has been rattling around in my head. I know for a fact that my DH does not understand my absorption/obsession with all things knitting related, but he is accepting of that which he cannot change.

So, I wonder if I am all that different from others who knit. I know a few who are as obsessed as I am, and a few who are downright looney on knitting. There are others who can take it or leave it--see, I just don't understand that! How can you NOT love knitting, and love it so much that you are looney on the subject? This passion for knitting is an amazing thing. I guess I'm going to have to think about it some more....