Sunday, August 21, 2005

H-E-L-P!!!

I'm having big problems with this blog. Of course, I started out with absolutely no knowledge of how to manage a blog, and today--I still don't know how it all works. I've managed to get some links into the sidebar, and a button or two with a lot of help from my friends. NOW, the whole sidebar has dropped down to the bottom of almost gone. Yup, the sidebar is down there at the bottom if you care to page down, and down, and down, to find out who I am and what I'm linked to. I've had help from a PoohBear and a Knitting Grandma (thank you both so much!), and I thought I was perking along okay when this happened.

So here's what I am going to do. Unless one of you dear knitters can tell me what to do about this problem, I am going to pop to a new template and start over. Only, this time I am going to save a copy of the template when I get it the way I want it--at least I've learned that.

It's not like I'm writing the great American novel here, but when you care enough to share thoughts with others who care enough to read them, it's hard to wipe the slate clean and start over. Also, the older I get the more I resist change! So I guess I'll see you on the other side of .................

No comments: