Friday, August 19, 2005

Two At A Time









Wow! I ran flat out all day and when I got home I started knitting on both of these socks at one time. Somebody stop me please!
I picked up the red and green (Hollyberry) sock first, and after I took the picture I finished down to the toe. But before I took the pictures I picked up the half finished (by Kris) green Parade sock and knitted most of the foot. This is the test sock for Kat's Front Cabled Sock that Kris was kind enough to try for me. Then, she didn't like the color and sent them to me--I love the color. Thanks Kris!!!

Now, here I am blogging, and still going strong. I'm going to collapse any minute--I'm sure of it. Tomorrow is Saturday and I can sleep late. I sure need it because it has been a wild week. Isn't it terrific that we can knit and bring some calm and relaxation into our lives. I keep telling DH he should try it, but he's so laid back that knitting would only put him to sleep. Those of us with a high degree of nervous energy need to c-h-i-l-l-l-l. Knitting does it for me, and a lot of other people it seems. I think it's because we can only knit one stitch at a time, and the process puts everything back into the proper perspective--life is all about one stitch at a time!

No comments: