Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Three To Go


I guess I have a triple case of "second sock syndrome". I finished one Hollyberry sock, one of the green Parade socks Kris started, and one infamous pink front cabled sock in the dreaded Katrina. Now, how do I decide which to make a mate to first. I love the Hollyberry, but I'm probably not going to wear them until closer to Christmas. I've had enough of the pink monster, soooooo, I guess I just talked myself into finishing the green pair first. Those I will wear right away, and they are really pretty shades of green.

I am also knitting a lace scarf for a gift, and it is coming along beautifully. I will take a photo of it and post it with a link to the pattern. I am also working on one of a number of fingerless mitts (TUGGS) for Christmas stocking stuffers. It seems the ladies in our family can't get enough of them. My firefighter son has also asked for a black pair. Back to the knitting.....

No comments: