Saturday, July 23, 2005

Day Is Done


Play's over, dinner's done, and I'm back home to work on my ruana. The photo shows how it will look when finished. It's from Knitter's Magazine, Summer 2005. And look at the cute little hankerchief bag I bought to hold my yarn. Whenever I put yarn in my bag to take with me, it would become entangled with everything in the bag...keys, hairbrush, etc. The knitted object itself never seems to get tangled, so I started putting my yarn in a plastic ziploc bag. Then I saw these bags at Hobby Lobby and bought two of them. It's sure a lot prettier than a plastic bag! And, the ruana is going to be fun to wear!

The play was great fun!!! So many talented kids in one place. It blew me away when this little girl who was about 7 years-old, (and if she was four feet tall I'd be surprised) came out and sang so beautifully I got tears in my eyes! Of course I tear-up everytime Samantha is on stage, even when she is just singing with the chorus. Yeah, grandma is a softy! All in all, it was a wonderful day!

No comments: